Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve!

We started some new Christmas Eve traditions today in the Lyons family. The first was a trip to Chucke Cheese's. Michael had a great time! He was much more into playing this time (he had just turned one year on his first trip). Also, daddy was with us this time and put tokens in the games.
He loves to drive!

The pizza was a pretty big hit as well.

Hanging out with Bob the Builder and daddy.

I guess he thinks momma is funny.
I love this picture. The Lyons boys are very intense about this game.
The second tradition we started was a trip to Elizabethtown, KY. They have a light display called "Christmas in the Park." It is really nice; we are going to try to go again next year. My pictures aren't so great because my camera battery was dying.
We let Samson come along since we didn't have to get out of the car.
Here are a couple of pictures I was able to get before the battery died. I'm charging it now so it will be ready for tomorrow!

3 comments:

Mike and Molly Spivey said...

Those are some great traditions! Love the pictures from Chuckie Cheese. Merry Christmas!

Ashley & Chuck said...

What a great tradition! We drove around and looked at Christmas lights too on Christmas Eve! Except Karis fell asleep in the car! Can't wait to see the Christmas morning post!

Tony & Jaimie said...

looks like a fun tradition to me! doesn't get much better than games, pizza and christmas lights. I bet Kaitlyn will love it too next year :)

jz