Saturday, November 3, 2007

Michael Ryan

I'm sure the majority of posts that appear on this blog will have to do with our little boy, Michael. He was born on September 24, 2007 at 6:43 pm weighing in at 6lbs, 3 oz. We both love being parents and are so blessed!
Here is a picture of him before going to his 1 month check-up.This is a picture I just couldn't resist posting.



And last but not least, Michael dressed up in a pumpkin suit given to him by his favorite babysitter, Jaimie. Of course Momma had to dress him up while Daddy was away because it didn't really meet the manly criteria Daddy approves of. Pictured with him is his ferocious guard dog, Samson.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Lori! I'm so excited you've joined the blogging world. I'm also excited to see more pictures of Michael--he's adorable!

I'm linking you on our blog (http://ryanandkelli.blogspot.com).

We miss you in Bible study!

Ashley & Chuck said...

Welcome to the blog world! I'm so excited you decided to finally join in. I like seeing pics of little Michael. Karis has been wanting to see more pictures of her boyfriend! ;)