Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Moving!!

We're moving back to Kentucky! After much prayer and seeking after the Lord, Ryan accepted the Senior pastor position at Bloomfield Baptist Church this past Sunday. We actually just found a townhouse to rent short term while we look for a house, and we will be moving this weekend. For those of you who are familiar with Kentucky, Bloomfield is 10-15 minutes from Bardstown. Please be praying for us as we enter this new chapter in our lives. We will miss the people at Corydon Baptist, but we are looking forward to what lies ahead!

3 comments:

Ashley & Chuck said...

Wow! I had no idea about this! Congratulations and I pray that the Lord will give you comfort and guidance in this new chapter. I hope Michael & Samson like their new home. :)

Tony & Jaimie said...

Congratulations guys! Tony and I prayed all last weekend for you guys - for this calling and decision. What great news! This new church is so blessed to have you both in their church.

Mark said...

Congrats Lori! I'm glad for you guys. I hope all the moving stuff goes well - please post pics of the new place!

Stephanie