Monday, September 22, 2008

We're having a...

GIRL!!! Ryan, Michael and I went to see the newest addition to our family today and found out we are having a little girl! Just for the record, Ryan's guess was a boy and mine was a girl this time. We are thankful to the Lord for her health thus far! I did not think that I wanted to find out if we were having a boy or girl this time around, but Ryan would NOT go for that. Now that we know, I'm glad that we did! We can now call our baby by her name, Kaitlyn Nichole. Michael is going to have to learn to be gentle with his baby sister! Here are a couple of pictures.
Her face is in the center.
Her right arm is covering her eyes in this one. Her hand is on her forehead.

7 comments:

Ashley & Chuck said...

YEA!!!!!!!! Girlies are so much fun!! And I love that you are spelling Nichole with a H. That is exactly how my middle name is spelled! :) Congratulations!

Stephanie Perdue said...

I am so happy for you guys. She looks precious. I can't believe you already have a name picked out. As you know it took us the full nine months to figure out a girl name.

I can't wait to see her.

Suzanne said...

I can't believe it!! I'm SO excited for you and I know you must be thrilled. I'm sure she will be beautiful ;)

tmzetterberg@yahoo.com said...

congratulations - i've been dying to find out. :) and such a beautiful name. we'll continue to pray for a healthy baby and pregnancy.

Mike and Molly Spivey said...

Congratulations! Mike and I are thrilled for you guys!!!

Stephanie said...

Yay! How exciting to find out. They look like great ultrasound pics. Congrats Lyons family!!

Anonymous said...

Now you have a set :) Congratulations!!!