Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Various pics

Michael started sitting in his big boy carseat last week. Here is a picture of him on his first ride forward-facing.
This picture is of Michael in his PJ's. I tried out the seat in the house before installing it in the car. He even watched TV that morning strapped in his seat!

More UGA threads!

Here's a picture of the twins. Maybe Kaitlyn will look something like her Momma!
Michael still loves playing in pillows when I make up the bed.

He has started to love holding his books. This table was mine when I was a little girl. Michael seems to like it too. He won't be having any tea parties though!

This is his new goofy wave. He also does this when he is trying to say something. I guess he talks with his hands like his daddy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryan and Lori,

This is an OBVIOUS ONE. He's already got some "PREACH" in him. GOD is already preparing the "NEXT GENERATION" to carry forth HIS MESSAGE OF GRACE.

THANK YOU BOTH for being found FAITHFUL in LOVING, LEADING, thus DISCIPLING this LITTLE BLESSING of GOD'S GRACE.

You ALL are a rich blessing to me.
LOVE YA
PAPA
Prov. 3:1-6

Ashley & Chuck said...

I've been wondering if he had switched car seats yet. I love his new UGA outfit. He looks like a little man!

Miss you!

tmzetterberg@yahoo.com said...

These are all great pics! I can't believe how much he's grown up recently - like ashley said...such a little man.