Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Our First Snow in KY

We woke up this morning to a snow-covered lawn. This is the first time it has snowed since we moved back to KY. I sent Ryan out to get some pictures of our house, then we bundled Michael up for a couple of pictures. He was not too thrilled. I think he felt like the kid on A Christmas Story.

Our front yard

Down our street

The pond in our backyard

Samson had to sport his sweater.
A couple of pictures with dad in the backyard before he had to go to work



Our garage is not organized just yet, so we are still parking outside. Poor Ryan had to clean off the car before leaving for work. Michael and Samson watched him from the window. I'm glad I am now a stay-at-home mommy and we can stay inside all day!

2 comments:

tmzetterberg@yahoo.com said...

Lori - i love your new home. It's really cute - send pics of the inside too :) did you do another red kitchen? Claire didn't really like the snow last year either - but this year, she thinks it's great!

jz

Ashley & Chuck said...

Well, I'm just now seeing this post. Chuck must have checked it without telling me. I love your new house! I agree with JZ that we need a tour! Try to stay warm!