Sunday, February 15, 2009

Kaitlyn is here!!

Sorry for the delay in posting pictures of our baby girl. I couldn't get the pictures to upload at the hospital and things have been a little busy since we got home. We are so blessed to have two healthy children!Here's our little gal soon after delivery. She arrived 02/11/2009 at 11:51AM

Weighing in at 6 pounds 7 ounces


Michael is not too sure what to think about her!


We were thankful papa and grandmama were able to keep Michael entertained while we stayed in the hospital.


A big yawn!


I just love her bow! My friend, Stephanie Rogers, makes them and she made Kaitlyn some. Check out her website at http://www.brilliantbows.com/

She's ready to go home!

Big brother, Michael, is learning to be gentle with her. He likes to give her kisses.

8 comments:

Kelli said...

Lori! Congratulations! Kaitlyn is adorable! We're so excited for y'all.

Ryan met a girl at church last week knew you, but we can't remember her name at the moment. Anyway, small world!

The Irelands said...

Congratulations, Lyons family! Kaitlyn is the cutest newborn..what a precious face :-)

Stephanie Perdue said...

She is beautiful and the bow is adorable. Bows are fun but little Anna Kate doesn't have any hair to hold them. I look forward to your updates.

JM said...

Congratulations!! She is beautiful and I love the bow. I wish I had a girl so I could use some Stephanie's bows :-)

Mike and Molly Spivey said...

Congratulation!!! We are so happy for you guys! Wasn't she born on Ryan's birthday?

She is adorable - a very cute newborn!!!

tmzetterberg@yahoo.com said...

CONGRATULATIONS Lyons family - she is perfect!! So glad everything went well and all are home and doing good. Tony and I are planning a day trip at the beginning of March - we hope to see you then!

jz

Scott and Jessica said...

Oh Lori, what a precious little girl! Please kiss those tiny toes for me! Congrats! God is good! love you, jess

Stephanie said...

She's BEAUTIFUL!! What a sweet growing family you have. Doesn't two kids feel so full?! Its fun. I love her hair color - she's a pretty baby.

Thanks for the plug for BB ;) I'm gald they worked out well for her!