Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish my wonderful husband a Happy Father's day! I appreciate all he does for me and our little ones.
Here are a couple of pictures from after church today before daddy got home.
Michael made his daddy a "#1 daddy" crown today...
It did not last too long though! There were not enough staples to withstand Michael's hands!.
Lastly, here's a recent picture of daddy with his two babies on a typical evening at our house after supper. They LOVE their daddy! The gingerbread man by Kaitlyn is Samson's. He brings it to us all the time to play fetch with him. Ryan doesn't like to admit it, but deep down, he really likes ol' Sam :)
We love you daddy!!

1 comment:

tmzetterberg@yahoo.com said...

these are really sweet pictures and memories! I love the first one of michael and kaitlyn looking at eachother...sweet one to frame :)Happy Father's Day Ryan - keep up the good work!