Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Visit from MeMa Jen and Aunt Hannah

Before heading to the beach, MeMa Jen and Aunt Hannah came for a long weekend visit. We had a great time with them and enjoyed playing Rack-O, Phase 10 and eating cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory!

We had a fun trip to the Zoo. We made Hannah see how she measured up to a gorilla


Aunt Hannah with her niece and nephew


One day during naps, the girls watched Steel Magnolias (my fav) and MeMa painted my toes for the beach...look closely for the flowers :)


After we said goodbye, Michael helped with packing...as you can tell he was a BIG help! Beach pictures will be posted soon :)

2 comments:

tmzetterberg@yahoo.com said...

looks like a fun time with family and friends (bryson's post) - love the toe nails...makes me want to do mine...i just wish my toes were that cute! see ya saturday!

Ashley & Chuck said...

I love your toes too!! I'm glad you all got to have a good visit. Can't wait to see the beach pictures!