Monday, September 7, 2009

Recent pictures

Here are a few pictures taken over the last couple of weeks. These two keep me on my toes!!!
The result of Michael being left alone with laundry...maybe one day he will fold it for me!
Kaitlyn dressed up for church...she is so fun to dress up!
What Kaitlyn did to the bow and headband on the way home from church :)
Michael enjoying the outdoors...I hear the word "outside" MANY times a day!
Daddy and Michael feeding the birds at the zoo this past Saturday. They had a good time!

3 comments:

Ashley & Chuck said...

What a great post! I LOVE the pic of Kaitlyn dressed up for church! She is so pretty & I love her big smile. I bet she was mad that she couldn't see after she pulled her headband down! Michael's haircut is cute! And how in the world did Ryan get three birds to come to him? I could barely get one to come to me!

tmzetterberg@yahoo.com said...

i always enjoy your pics Lori - you kiddos are so cute. i love michael's camo shorts - claire does something a bit similar, in that i'll have folded piles of laundry on my bed and she will put them all back in the basket, so she can jump on the bed! yikes!! and sweet kaitlyn - even with her eyes covered, she has smile on her face. they are both so happy just like their parents!

Stephanie Perdue said...

Michael and Anna Kate been teaching each other how to do laundry. My favorite is when I have folded them and I turn around and they are all on the floor. LOVE THAT!

Have a great day!