Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas fun

I have slacked off on my blogging this month, so I decided to catch up before Christmas. This month we have done some fun Christmas things...I just LOVE this time of year! We went to the Bardstown Christmas parade, the Mega Cavern's Lights Under Louisville and Christmas in the Park in Elizabethtown.
It was a cold night for the parade, so we had to bundle the kids up!
Michael's favorite part was receiving this balloon!
My favorite part was getting all of the freebies...this beautiful head-piece, a t-shirt, 5 coupons for a free subway cookie, and 2 coupons for free loaves of Whitewheat bread
Kaitlyn bundled up
This was my favorite picture from the Mega Cavern...since we were underground the pics did not turn out so great of the lights

No comments: