Thursday, May 22, 2008

Georgia

Michael and I have been in GA for the past two weeks. I have been doing pediatric clinical hours with my brother while my mom has provided free babysitting. I have already completed 100 hours and will have my last day here tomorrow! We will be traveling back to KY on Saturday; Ryan and Samson are very excited about our homecoming. Here are some pictures from our time here.
Michael's only first cousin, Spencer, has enjoyed playing with Michael.
Papa has enjoyed being with both of his grandsons.
Aunt Hannah
Popsy Slade
Since we have been in GA, Michael has decided that he likes to sleep on his belly.
Bath time in the big tub.

Papa and Michael
Nanny Moore
Papa let Michael have some fun on the kitchen table.

We have enjoyed our time here in the Peach state, but are looking forward to seeing Ryan (Daddy) soon.



3 comments:

Ashley & Chuck said...

Gosh, Spencer looks so different from the pictures I remember on your refrigerator! I love the picture of Michael in the bathtub. And him sleeping on his tummy means he likes it more, which means he'll crawling soon!! YIKES! :) I'm glad you got to spend some time with your family and that you got your clinical hours knocked out. Great job at killing two birds with one stone!! haha

Tony & Jaimie said...

Cute pics Lo! I can see a little Michael in Spencer. They are definitley "slade" boys :) Looks like you had a little fun while working. I'm sure Ryan will love to have you both home soon too!

Stephanie Perdue said...

Don't you just love visiting GA. i am sure your parents are happy when you can come home.