Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Our Crazy Boy!!

Our little boy is changing so quickly! Here are some pictures from this past week. The first is a picture of him in his bath robe giggling. I love his laugh!
Since Michael has started eating baby food, he has started putting on the pounds; look at that pot-belly!

Here are a couple of pics before church this Sunday. I love dressing him up.
This is how I found our little man after his nap yesterday. I laid him down one way and found him facing the completely opposite direction with his legs kicking!


2 comments:

Ashley & Chuck said...

I love the pictures of him dressed up for church. He's gonna be a lady killer! :) And the pic of him in his crib is too funny. I like that he has his feet hanging out!

Tony & Jaimie said...

These are great! Yeah - i really can't believe how much he changes each time we see him. he really does get cuter cuter...and a little more filled out, which i LOVE. And obviously claire loved too on Saturday night! Sorry about that...She was so excited to see her little buddy she just had to squeeze him...a few times.