Thursday, June 19, 2008

06/16/08: The day our lives changed forever!!

Michael started crawling forward this week! He was scooting around and moving backwards, but since Monday he has taken off. I have attached a video. It looks like he is coming toward me, but he actually just wanted Samson's kennel. I've also included a few recent pics of our little man.





Standing with daddy at my learning table

Check out my new shoes!

Michael sporting his new Gymboree pants/roll-up shorts

Check out momma's new way of keeping me contained!

4 comments:

Ashley & Chuck said...

He is too cute!! I love the video of him crawling. Have fun keeping up with him. I think he looks like a little Slade!

Stephanie Perdue said...

kivgdmerThere is no stopping him now. He is so cute. Hopefully, one day we can introduce Michael to the Perdue kids.

Mike and Molly Spivey said...

He is adorable! Great video!

Brilliant Bows said...

Michael is getting so very big, Lori! He is so cute and looks so sweet. I have thought of you guys several times recently and I hope all is well. I'm praying for you and the recent (or not so recent :) move. Take care, friend.