Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Big news from GA!

Mr. Michael and Momma are still in GA. I have been a busy bee trying to get my clinical hours done. Michael has been having a good time with all of his grandparents, but he misses his Daddy! Here are a few pictures (I'll post more later).
Michael's faux-hawk before our walk tonight (I didn't get his supper completely wiped off his face!).

Here's a picture from Michael's first swim! He enjoyed his first dip at Uncle Lance and Aunt Toni's house. So here's the big news: This is a picture of me, Michael, and our NEW ADDITION. That's right, we're expecting another kiddo!! I'm due sometime around February 10th, 2009! We're very excited about this new little one. Children are such a blessing from the Lord!

5 comments:

Stephanie Perdue said...

I am so excited for you. You will catch up with me very soon. Congratulations!

Ashley & Chuck said...

Yay!! I am so excited for you guys. I wish we could be pregnant together again....oh well. Maybe you'll get a girly girl this time.

I love that last picture! Michael is so cute & I love your new haircut!

Love ya lots.

Scott and Jessica said...

Woohoo! Another Lyons on the way! Lori, I agree, this whole parenting thing is incredibly wonderful! We're excited for you guys... Hope you've been feeling ok. Love you!

Mike and Molly Spivey said...

So Exciting!!! Congratulations! We are both so excited for you guys.

Tony & Jaimie said...

Congratulations Ryan and Lori and big brother Michael! Such wonderful news. These are sweet pictures. I can't belive Mikael has enough hair for the hawk!? I'm going to guess a little sister for M dog - keep us posted on all the fun details!

love ya!
JZ