Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Destin, Florida...Here we come!!

We're off to the beach! We leave tomorrow for GA, then leave Friday to hit the Gulf in Destin, Florida. Here is a picture from our beach trip last year.... the last relaxing vacation! Last year Michael was quite easy to take care of because he was in my belly. We are looking forward to Michael's first trip to the beach out of the womb. And we will get some relaxing in because Michael's grandparents will be there as well. I'll post pictures on our return.

The original plan was to post a very cute video of Michael laughing with his daddy, but a HORRIBLE thing happened this morning while I was preparing to get the camera ready for the trip. I formatted the memory card before uploading the new photos to my computer!!! I lost the last few weeks of pictures and video. At least I uploaded photos while I was in GA.

3 comments:

Ashley & Chuck said...

Have Fun!!

Mike and Molly Spivey said...

Y'all have lots of fun! Y'all should stop by Pensacola - it's only an hour or so away! ;)

JM said...

Congratulations of Baby number 2!! In case you don't remember I used to be on the pendergraph board with you at SBTS.