Monday, August 25, 2008

KY State Fair

Someone from our church gave us free tickets to the KY state fair this year. We didn't even have to pay for parking, so we got in completely free! It would have cost us $22. Anyway, Michael enjoyed strolling around the exhibits. He obviously wasn't tall enough to ride any rides yet; maybe he will in a couple of years. Here are a few pictures.
We are now living in a rural area, where farming is a big deal so I thought we would take a couple of pictures with two big crops in our area...corn and tobacco.
The biggest watermelon I've ever seen!Momma and Michael

1 comment:

Tony & Jaimie said...

Looks like you had a nice time! I went to the IN state fair just 2 weeks ago and it was really nice. My friend Amy and I saw Sugarland in concert while we were there. They were awesome!

I also like your new "top cover" picture!! Michael is such a stud. He's going to be a heart breaker :)

Hope to see you soon. Oh...and if anyone else wants to come, that is totally fine. The more the merrier!