Friday, April 10, 2009

Crazy Michael

Michael is in such a fun stage right now! Here are some pictures of humorous things I've found him doing in the last week.

Locking himself in Samson's kennel

Helping me with laundry
Putting his stuffed animal friends in Kaitlyn's seat and rocking them

Helping me clean the kitchen (I had just wiped off the refrigerator)

Babysitting his sister

Trying to walk in his daddy's shoes
He lines up his vehicles everyday. There are usually two more in the line, but I had to take a picture of him while he was sitting on his truck that he rides through the house at blazing speeds!
Playing with the oven mitt. Sorry the picture is a little blurry, but he was enjoying moving his arm around while I was trying to take a picture.

There's no telling what I will be posting when Kaitlyn is walking around with him!

3 comments:

Ashley & Chuck said...

HA! He is a funny little guy. I love the pic of him in Samson's cage! And I agree, they are at such a fun age right now!!

tmzetterberg@yahoo.com said...

Yep - Michael in Samson's cage is my fav too. Lori, he is a riot! Wish we were closer so i could see him in action :)

jz

Stephanie Perdue said...

These pictures are great. The memories are captured. You will look back and be so happy you took them. I love the cage picture.