Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter pics

We had a great day this past Resurrection Sunday! Here are some pictures of our little Easter bunnies.Michael holding the nail clippers. I had a little resistance from the little man when trying to trim his nails!

I had so much fun dressing Kaitlyn up in Pink! I hope my friend Ashley is proud!

Michael was NOT interested in looking at the camera Sunday morning. He was more interested in Kaitlyn's bow. He pulled it off of her head twice!

I thought this picture was humorous.

I even found pink shoes for Kaitlyn, but she did not grow into them for Easter. She ended up wearing socks instead. I thought they were too cute so I had to at least take a picture of them.

Kaitlyn is now smiling a lot. I'm not sure why blogger turns some of my pictures vertically, so if anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know!

My parents gave the kiddos a radio flyer wagon for Easter. Michael loves it! I'm sure Kaitlyn will one day soon too.

Michael got play-doh from the Easter bunny. He was more interested in the containers! I guess he is still a little young.

3 comments:

Ashley & Chuck said...

I am very proud of you!! I love her hot pink dress, bow, & shoes!

As far as the veritcal picture goes, you have to make sure to turn it in your photo gallery before uploading to blogger. And an additional note, if you drag your photos to the order you want them, then they will not be clickable to enlarge. But if you move the whole HTML code under EDIT they will be clickable. Or I like the pick the pictures I want at the bottom first, because they always upload opposite of how they were chosen. Does that make sense??

I'm glad you guys had a great Easter!

Tony & Jaimie said...

both your kiddos looked very cute on Sunday! that stinks that the shoes were too big - she'll grow into them soon enough and that smile is too sweet :) Looks like you had a nice weekend!

jz

Stephanie Perdue said...

Love Kaitlyn's bows. They look so cute in their Easter outfits.