Saturday, May 16, 2009

Random pictures

Here are some recent pictures from the Lyons' house. Kaitlyn turned three months old this past Monday...time flies!
The dynamic duo!
Momma with her two little ones
Story time with daddy...the boy LOVES his dada!
Michael checking on sissy. She can already roll over both ways! She can sometimes become pretty vocal when she rolls on her tummy.
Michael working on p90x abs! He likes to copy me when I do workout videos. It's pretty cute when he tries to do squats!
Trying on a blazer I got on sale for next year. He's got some growing to do if it is going to fit him well.
A silly Michael face on our zoo trip this past Sat.

4 comments:

Ashley & Chuck said...

You have two adorable kids!! I can't believe Kaitlyn is already 3 months old and can roll over!! I like the picture of them dressed in yellow. Miss you friend!

Stephanie Perdue said...

1. Love your hair
2. Do you love P90X? I want to get it after I run in July and I am getting opinions?
3. You babies are precious.

tmzetterberg@yahoo.com said...

Lori, i love all these pics - i'm catching up, but the one of Kaitlyn on mother's day is too cute! she totally matches her room :) She and Michael look like best friends in their matching yellow. Looks like you all are doing well - like ashley said....miss ya friend!

oh ps - i think michael looks more and more like ryan - sweet :)

jz

Unknown said...

Hey Lori! I don't get on here much but I saw your facebook comment and decide to "look in" on the kid pictures! They are ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!! :) What a great way to keep everyone "in touch" with you all! Hope everything is going as good as it appears! Love ya friend!