Thursday, July 16, 2009

Kaitlyn, aka "Sissy"

Miss Kaitlyn is already 5 Months old!!! I can't believe how fast time flies. Here are some recent pictures of our little girl.
She is quite the little roller...I put out two blankets to give her some more room one day and she still ended up on the floor!
Her 5 month picture in a new dress Showing off a new bow from Stephanie at www.brilliantbows.com
Ryan is going to have a fit when he sees this, but I just had to put it on here. This is my favorite bow from my recent order and for some reason Ryan actually let me try it on him :).
She loves her first baby doll...I'm determined to make her a girlie girl
Her beautiful smile that melts our hearts!
"Momma, How many pictures do you have to take of me?"
Kaitlyn with MeMa Su-Su (as Michael calls her) on a quick 4th of July trip

2 comments:

Ashley & Chuck said...

LOVE the pic of Ryan wearing a bow! I actually have a post coming up tomorrow with the same content! ha Kaitlyn is such a pretty little girl and is growing so fast!

Tony & Jaimie said...

these are fun pic Lo - i'm with you, i hope that our little siblings will be sweet to each other always. And i love the idea of putting a sign next to Kaitlyn with her 5 month note :) may have to steal that one from you.