Saturday, November 7, 2009

Our little ones!

It amazes me how quickly these two kiddos are growing up! Here are a few recent pictures.
Michael showing Kaitlyn how to use a sippy cup (she just chewed on it)
Kaitlyn now LOVES to play with Samson :)
Two kids and a load of laundry!
Our daughter looks quite funny when she smiles these days since her two front teeth have not come in yet!
Like I said on my last post...getting a good picture of the two of them together is a hard task these days! I thought this one showed reality though :)

2 comments:

Ashley & Chuck said...

I'm glad Michael is being a good big brother and showing Sissy the ropes!! That is so funny that her two front teeth haven't come through! And I just LOVE her shoes in the last pic!! Someone with a good sense of style must have given those to her.... haha! :)

tmzetterberg@yahoo.com said...

these are great Lo! they look like they have fun together and i still can't get over how much they look alike - i love it!!